Professional eyebrow care and promoting brow hair growth seems to be hugely important for many women. After all, eyebrows constitute one of the key elements of our face. If you want to get eyebrows on fleek, then this is where Nanobrow should come in. This enhancer makes eyebrows beautiful by speeding up their growth and boosting their volume. Keep reading to learn all the benefits of Nanobrow, how it works and who the serum is recommend to.
Why Shouldn’t You Marginalize Eyebrow Care?
Eyebrows, just like other hair growing on a human body, have a few tasks to handle. They shield eyes from all types of liquids (water, sweat, blood) that may access the eye-sockets. Additionally, eyebrows are responsible for beautifying our face and eyes. Thus, it’s worth making sure that the brows are strong enough, well-nourished and resistant to various external aggressors. You can achieve this goal with Nanobrow eyebrow serum.
Who Is Nanobrow Recommended To?
Nanobrow is recommended to everyone who would like to improve the state of eyebrows, re-define them and enhance their looks. The best effects shall be obtained by those who:
- have sparse, short and fair eyebrows.
- have weak and diminishing eyebrows.
- lost their brows due to various reasons.
- have over-tweezed eyebrows.
- want to resign from applying makeup to eyebrows.
- don’t want to have permanent eyebrow makeup done.
The Benefits of Nanobrow Eyebrow Serum
Nanobrow serum affects skin and hair that grows on the brow ridge. This beauty product:
- extends, increases volume and plumps up eyebrows;
- intensifies the color of eyebrows;
- delivers nourishing substances;
- reinforces eyebrow follicles;
- promotes accelerated eyebrow growth;
- moisturizes skin and eyebrows;
- nourishes the full length of eyebrows and the follicles;
- prevents thinning eyebrows;
- protects against various aggressive factors.
How to Apply Nanobrow Eyebrow Serum?
Nanobrow comes with an applicator that fosters using the eyebrow serum. Just one glide is enough to coat all brow hairs with the product. Using Nanobrow doesn’t pose any problems because the applicator is designed in such a way to match the shape of the brow ridge. What’s important, Nanobrow must be applied only if the eyebrow area is clean and dry – makeup and water must be removed completely. The best time of a day to apply Nanobrow is bedtime.
Ingredients Used in Nanobrow Eyebrow Serum
Nanobrow eyebrow serum contains substances that handle three tasks: condition eyebrows, stimulate their growth, and make them voluminous and fuller-looking. The product includes:
- wheat sprout extract – supplies eyebrows with nourishing substances, regenerates weak and damaged eyebrows, gifts them with natural shine;
- soy sprout exact – reinforces and regenerates eyebrows;
- ginseng extract – fights off free radicals, rebuilds damaged eyebrows, reinforces and stimulates growth;
- Baikal skullcap root extract – rebuilds and shields against solar radiation;
- panthenol and arginine – moisturize and prevent water loss.
- lactic acid – maintains hydration and fosters penetration of nutrients.
Is Nanobrow Eyebrow Serum Costly?
Nanobrow is priced reasonably when taking into consideration this type of beauty products. Quick effects, high quality, well-selected composition and efficiency work to Nanobrow’s advantage. Nanobrow is available in one size – 5 ml. This quantity allows to expose eyebrows to a complete conditioning and growth-stimulating treatment.